In each Aeon a Great Teacher emerges to enunciate a word,
- formulating the Universal Law—
- the force that drives history, consciousness, and life itself.
The Prophet of the Lovely Star in 1904 gave birth to a revolution
- in the thought, society and religion of humankind
- upon his reception of
The Book of the Law
"The word of the law is Θελημα."
Thelema—the ancient Greek word meaning Will
This little Book declares the joyous message that every Woman and Man
is born free, perfect, without need of redemption, shining gloriously as a Star.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."
"For I am divided for love’s sake, for the chance of union."
"Love is the law, love under will."
- The Book of the Law
- Manuscript of the Book of the Law
- The Djeridensis Working
- The Message of the Master Therion
- The Law of Liberty
- De Lege Libellum ("On the Book of the Law")
- Concerning the Law of Thelema
- On Thelema
- Liber OZ (a statement of human rights in words of one syllable)
- Duty (a note on the chief rules of practical conduct to be observed by those who accept the Law of Thelema)
- Stepping out of the Old Æon and into the New by Frater Achad
- The Beginning of the New World
Ordo Templi Orientis
- The System of the O.T.O.
- The Manifesto of the O.T.O.
- M∴M∴M∴ Constitution (from 1913 ev)
- Revised O.T.O. Constitution (from 1917 ev)
- An Intimation with Reference to the Constitution of the Order
- A Memorandum on O.T.O. Policy
- What is Freemasonry? (an excerpt on the Reconstituted O.T.O. from The Confessions of Aleister Crowley)
- Preface to the Revised Rituals of O.T.O.
- An open letter to those who may wish to join the Order
To link the above graphic on your blog, website, or myspace, copy the code below and paste it into your page.
Click here to download the 5.5x8.5" PDF file, and print your own full-color handbills!