The Birth of Maat 8-8-8
From Sekhet-Maat Lodge
|When you arrive, your advance registration will be listed under the name associated with your payment.|
|SML Members - $3.00||Others - $5.00|
Maat is one of the oldest Egyptian deities, and embodies Truth, Balance, and most importantly, the concept of social structure and understanding.
- This ritual will invoke Her along with many other spiritual traditions, as an interplay between truth and lies, order and chaos, harmony and cacophany, melding together to show the form and beyond the form of evolutionary consciousness.
- Song and instrumentation will assist us on this journey, so bring your voice and your dancing spirit.
- All guests are encouraged to bring whatever books they consider holy to rest upon the altar for the ritual.
- All books will be returned unharmed. All spiritual traditions are welcome, so please come to see how OTO can honor you as well.
- Please bring a tasty dish to share potluck style. A cash bar will be provided.
- Advance ticket sales are extremely encouraged, since we will sell out the performance due to limited space.
- Doors open at 7:30pm, ritual begins promptly at 8:00pm. No late admittance.