- Support our effort to print Lion & Serpent and other Thelemic material in service to our mission.
- Demonstrate commitment to supporting our non-profit purposes on behalf of yourself or your business.
- Memorialize a loved one whose wishes would be well represented by sponsorship of our work.
- Help to expand our distribution and extend our reach, exposing more people to Thelema and the creative work of our members.
- Ensure that we continue to make the journal free to read online and help us to keep the cost of the printed edition low.
Is my contribution tax deductible?
Lion & Serpent is published by Sekhet-Maat, a Lodge of Ordo Templi Orientis U.S.A., a 501(c)3 non-profit religious organization. Read here about our mission. Your contributions may be deductible from federal income tax. Consult your tax adviser for more information, and feel free to contact us.
How does it work?
Your sponsorship helps us to pay for a full year of printing, that is one volume of four issues.
- Sponsors contributing $10-49 will be thanked by name in Lion & Serpent for an entire volume of four issues.
- Sponsors contributing $50-99 may also include a logo, and will receive a complimentary copy of every issue in the volume sponsored.
- Sponsors contributing $100 or more, in addition to the above, also receive complimentary admission to the next Thelemic Symposium.
We have prepared a sponsorship sheet (PDF) which shows how we plan to recognize your contribution.
How do I become a sponsor for the upcoming volume?
Sponsorships for Volume 15 are due by March 1. Contact us today to get started.
Click the button above to make a Paypal payment, and include "L&S Sponsorship" in the description, or send a check with "L&S Sponsorship" in the memo, payable to:
Sponsorship via Paypal
- Sekhet-Maat Lodge
- ATTN: Treasurer
- 1409 SE Stark St.
- Portland, OR 97214