A duly chartered Lodge of Ordo Templi Orientis in Portland, Oregon.
Subscribe to our public e-mail announcements
Register for this event.
Sekhet-Maat Lodge is pleased to announce its 2012ev Vulgar New Year’s Celebration ~ “A Night With Nuit” this December 31, 2012. The evening’s festivities will include a sumptious buffet feast, (including offerings for vegetarian, vegan, and paleo guests), a carefully-selected wine bar featuring complementary pairings for all main dishes, gorgeous decorations, dancing under our disco ball, and toasting in the New Year with a glass of bubbly.
From 7pm to 10pm, the Lodge will host our Vulgar New Year’s Eve Buffet and Wine Bar. Tickets for this special event are $20.00 per member and $25.00 per non-member for the Buffet, and $15.00 per member and $20.00 per non-member for the Wine Bar. Persons purchasing a Wine Bar ticket will drink free-of-charge for the rest of the evening. Tickets for this portion of the evening will be sold on a first-come/first-served basis to SML members and their guests only, and will be strictly limited to an attendence of 30 persons. All tickets must be purchased in advance, as no tickets will be sold at the door. Reserve your ticket early!
For the second half of the evening, beginning at 10pm, the Lodge will offer free dancing and merriment to SML members and their guests, with a free bubbly toast at midnight! No ticket purchase is required to enjoy these festivities. A Cash Bar featuring wines, beer, and complementary non-alcoholic beverages will be available.
Please plan on joining us for this very special evening, and don’t forget to don a costume to celebrate “A Night With Nuit”!
Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace, Tolerance, Truth:
Salutation on All Points of the Triangle;
Respect to the Order.
To all whom it may concern: Greeting and Health.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Thelema in Portland, Oregon
- Calendar of Events : A complete overview of all our scheduled events.
- Upcoming Special Events : Guest lectures, workshops, holiday celebrations, and other special events are listed here. See also: Past Special Events.
- Subscribe to our email announcement list.
- Initiation : Initiation is offered on a quarterly basis. Here you will find an introduction to the process of initiation at Sekhet-Maat Lodge, links to more detailed explanations, and Frequently Asked Questions about the guest-level initiation, the Minerval Degree.
- Ecclesiastical Rites : Find out more about Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, baptism and confirmation, and our weekly celebration of the Gnostic Mass.
- Education : We have a number of educational opportunities every week, including classes, forum discussions, and workshops. Learn about them here.
- Attendance Policies : Some of our events are not open to the public. Read about our attendance policies so that you will know what you can attend.
- Journal : Our official journal, Lion & Serpent, featuring essays, reviews, rituals, poetry, and artwork by local initiates.
- Rituals : Original rituals written and performed by local initiates.
- Feasts : We feast often! Read about some of our menus and see photos of some of the more memorable spreads.
- Documents : Pertinent writings of Aleister Crowley, addresses by local officers, and other documents of interest.
- Store : Pick yourself up a vial of homemade Abramelin oil, and browse through our vast collection of books, posters, apparel, mugs, stickers, postcards and more.
- Website : Learn about this website and its creators.
Main entrance of Lodge in March, 2008 e.v., with the Wand of the Chief Adept.
- Goals : Our annual goals as presented to the Electoral College, with current status of each.
- Secretariat : The office of the Secretary includes meeting minutes, organizational file downloads, and our policies, procedures, and other documentation.
- Treasury : Look through treasury reports to get a feel for the financial health of the Lodge.
- Policy : Browse our articles, bylaws, rules, policies and procedures here.
- Community Portal : Connect to others in the community through Sekhet-Maat Lodge communication venues, or by visiting the websites of esoteric organizations and individuals in the Portland area, or using educational sites for your benefit.
- Donations : Make a contribution to help us accomplish our goals.
- Wish list : See if you can help us to acquire specific needed items listed here.
- Promotion : Add graphics to your website or blog to promote Sekhet-Maat Lodge.