From Sekhet-Maat Lodge
Welcome to our unique and constantly expanding anthology of Thelemic tracts and organizational documents by Aleister Crowley and others.
The Book of the Law and Commentaries
- Liber CCXX: Liber AL vel Legis, The Book of the Law
- This book is the foundation of the New Æon, and thus of the whole of our Work.
- Liber XXXI
- Scanned images of the pages of the original 1904 ev manuscript of The Book of the Law.
- The Comment Called D
- Crowley's 1923 ev commentary on The Book of the Law.
- Liber CL: De Lege Libellum
- A further explanation of The Book of the Law, with special reference to the Powers and Privileges conferred by its acceptance.
- Liber DCCCXXXVII: The Law of Liberty
- This is a further explanation of The Book of the Law in reference to certain ethical problems.
- Liber B vel Magi
- This is an account of the Grade of Magus, the highest grade which it is ever possible to manifest in any way whatever upon this plane. Or so it is said by the Masters of the Temple.
- Liber II: The Message of the Master Therion
- Explains the essence of the new Law in a very simple manner.
- Liber XXX: Liber Libræ, The Book of the Balance
- Karma Yoga. An elementary course of morality suitable for the average man.
- Liber LXXVII: Liber OZ
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man. A statement of human rights in words of one syllable.
- The Beginning of the New World
- An examination of the state of the world at the beginning of the New Aeon.
- A note on the chief rules of practical conduct to be observed by those who accept the Law of Thelema.
- On the Education of Children
- An essay describing Thelemic approaches to childhood education.
- The Heart of the Master
- A visionary and poetic summary of Thelema, the Holy Qabalah, the Tree of Life and the Tarot.
- The Master Therion—A Biographical Note
- An autobiographical statement on the origins of the Great Beast 666 and his mission.
- The Method of Thelema
- An essay on putting Thelema into practice.
- The Scientific Solution of the Problem of Government
- A short political essay from the 1930s ev, explaining how the Law of Thelema can be the foundation of a scientific approach to the art of government, in contrast to other approaches such as Divine Right and democracy.
- On Sexual Freedom
- An essay on Thelemic sexual ethics.
- On Thelema
- An explanation of various ethical considerations including compassion within Thelema, and the key difference between sympathy and pity.
- Stepping out of the Old Æon and into the New
- Written by Fr. Achad (Charles S. Jones), this is an excellent and brief explanation about what it means to step into the New Aeon.
Pertaining to O.T.O.
|Other Study Materials
Rituals and commentary
- See also: Rituals
- Preface to the Revised Rituals of O.T.O.
- Crowley's preface to his revised rituals for 0° through III°
- Liber XV: Ecclesiæ Gnosticæ Catholicæ Canon Missæ, The Gnostic Mass
- Annotated by Helena and Tau Apiryon
- Liber CI: An open letter to those who may wish to join the Order
- The duties and privileges of brethren, organized according to the Houses of the Zodiac.
- Liber CLXI: Concerning the Law of Thelema
- "[C]oncerning the O.T.O. and its solution of divers problems of Human Society, particularly those concerning Property..."
- Khabs am Pekht
- A special instruction for the Promulgation of the Law. This is the first and most important duty of every aspirant of whatever grade. It builds up in him the character and Karma which forms the Spine of Attainment.
- Liber CXXIV: Of Eden and the Sacred Oak
- Concerning Profess-houses and how they are to be governed.
- The System of the O.T.O.
- From Magick Without Tears, this letter outlines the system of the Order, how it differs from the A∴A∴,and briefly addresses other matters relating to the O.T.O.
- What is Freemasonry?
- From Confessions, Crowley's account of his motivations and methods in reconstructing O.T.O. and its rituals
- Liber CXCIV: An Intimation with Reference to the Constitution of the Order
- The principal document upon which modern articles and bylaws of O.T.O. are based.
- Liber LII: The Manifesto of the O.T.O.
- A summary explanation of the system of O.T.O., including guidelines for advancement and historical dues & fees, by L. Bathurst IX°, Grand Secretary General.
- Bye-laws with Reference to the Profess-Houses of the Order and its Colleges of the Holy Ghost
- Promulgated Jan. 1, 1914 ev by the National Grand Master General Baphomet X° (Crowley) and read before Lodge No. 1 on Friday May 8, 1914 ev.
- M.M.M. Constitution of 1913 ev
- Crowley's constitution for the British Section of O.T.O. called Mysteria Mystica Maxima.
- A Memorandum on O.T.O. Policy
- An unpublished (until Equinox III, No. 10) policy statement by Crowley
- Revised O.T.O. Constitution of 1917 ev
- This historical document was written by Theodor Reuss, the first Outer Head of the Order, which was largely based on the M.M.M. Constitution written in 1913 ev by Aleister Crowley.
- Regulations on Greetings
- A letter addressed to Lodges and issued by Baphomet through George Macnie Cowie concerning the use of our standard greetings.
by Current and Past Officers of Sekhet-Maat
- 2009 Lodge Master's Address by Lodge Master Fr. IOI. Lodge Master Installation, August 15, 2009 ev.
- 2009 Past Master's Address by Past Master Fr. ΝΘΛΜΚΜΝΡΓ. Lodge Master Installation, August 15, 2009 ev.
- 2008 Annual Meeting Master's Address by Past Master Fr. ΝΘΛΜΚΜΝΡΓ. April 5, 2008 ev.
- 2008 Annual Meeting Deputy Master's Address by Past Deputy Master Sr. Aletheia Mnemonicas, April 5, 2008 ev.
- 2007 Letter from Lodge Master by Past Master Fr. ΝΘΛΜΚΜΝΡΓ.
- 2007 Deputy Installation Address by Past Deputy Master Sr. Aletheia Mnemonicas, June 15, 2007 ev.
- 2007 Annual Meeting Address by Past Treasurer Sr. Aletheia Mnemonicas. April 21, 2007 ev.
- 2007 Annual Meeting Master's Address by Past Master Fr. ΝΘΛΜΚΜΝΡΓ. April 21, 2007 ev.
- 2006 Letter from Lodge Master by Past Master Fr. ΝΘΛΜΚΜΝΡΓ. November 22, 2006 ev.
- Manifesting the Lodge by Past Master Fr. ΝΘΛΜΚΜΝΡΓ. Published in Lion & Serpent 10, No. 2: Eleventh Anniversary edition.
- Research Archive Grand Opening Address by Past Master Fr. Diapason. August 29, 2003 ev.
- Initiation Policies by Past Master Sr. Viktoria. Summer, 1998 ev.