- See also: Standing Rules
- We start on time
- We might run a few minutes late from time to time, but it is the exception. Arrive early. The doors are open at least 30 minutes prior to any ritual, and are locked once ritual begins.
- We warmly welcome any initiates traveling from outside our valley to attend members-only events
- Please let us know if you are coming, and we will roll out the welcome mat!
- Attendance at events is limited depending on the event.
- While many events are public, we also have many that are completely private, or somewhere in between. Events on the calendar indicate the applicable policy. These policies are defined below:
- Invitation Only
- Open only to those individuals involved in the event; closed to anyone not explicitly invited.
- Degree Restricted
- Only Sekhet-Maat Lodge Members and initiate Affiliates of the specified degree or above may attend.
- Members Only
- Only Sekhet-Maat Lodge Members and Affiliates may attend.
- Members and Guests
- Open to Sekhet-Maat Lodge Members and Affiliates, and their guests.
- Anyone may attend the event; no member sponsorship required.
We reserve the right to refuse attendance to anyone but Members and Affiliates of the Lodge.
Note: U.S. Grand Lodge makes broader use of the term, "public," in its policies. In the national context, a "public" event is one where any non-initiates are present. For attendance purposes, we use the term to mean simply, open to the public.